HP 23.8 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (24ES)
Built from lightweight, high-strength metal with a matte finish and high-polished resin, this ultra-slim display brings home a modern look and feel without the premium price tag.
With its vivid IPS panel, this micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality. It’s an expansive viewing experience, perfect for dual display setups.
Full High Definition (FHD) is a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
In-plane Switching (IPS) panel is a screen technology in display gives you wide viewing angle of up to 178-degree.
Reduced energy consumption, offer better contrast and brightness, and greater color range instead of cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting.
Out of stock
- Product number 3AL28AA
- Display type IPS with LED backlight
- DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS
- Display size (diagonal) 60.96 cm (24)
- Display area (metric) 52.7 x 29.64 cm
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Resolution (native) FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Resolutions supported 1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600
- Pixel pitch 0.274 mm
- Brightness 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time 5 ms gray to gray (with overdrive)
- Tilt and swivel angle Tilt: -5 to +25°
- Display scan frequency (horizontal) Up to 86 kHz
- Display scan frequency (vertical) Up to 75 Hz
- Onscreen controls Brightness; Color control; Contrast; Exit; Image control; Information; Input source; Language; Management; Menu; OK; Power
- Display features Anti-glare; Anti-static; In plane switching; Language selection; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable
- Display Input Type 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 2.0
- Display input type note (with HDCP support)
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions without stand (W x D x H) 53.98 x 4 x 32.3 cm
- Dimensions with stand (W x D x H) 53.98 x 4 x 32.3 cm
- Weight 2.84 kg
- POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC
- Power Consumption 22 W (maximum), 20 W (typical), 0.3 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range 5 to 35°C
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.