Nikon Z50 Mirrorless DSLR Camera Body with Z DX 16-50mm Lens & 64GB Sandisk extreme pro Memory card (Black)
- Meet the Z series mirrorless camera for the rest of us. Insanely small. Tough. Dead simple to use. Connected to your phone. Ready to transform you into a pro-caliber creator.
- Z 50 is designed around Nikon’s revolutionary Z mount, the widest lens mount of any comparable camera system. A wider mount means more light, and more light means more of everything good—sharpness, contrast, focusing speed, low light performance and image quality.
- The Z 50 Creator’s Kit provides you with everything you need to step up your video game in one amazingly convenient bundle. The Z 50 Creator’s Kit is built around the small but mighty Nikon Z 50 and compact NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens. A RØDE VideoMicro mic, Joby GorillaPod 3K kit, SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate and Charcoal Nikon Travel Kit Bag with hand and shoulder straps will give you all the tools needed to create your next attention grabbing video.
- Type Digital camera with support for interchangeable lenses
- Lens mount DX
- Image sensor type CMOS
- Sensor size 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm
- Total pixels 21.51 million
- Effective pixels 20.9 million
- Picture Control system Auto, Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape, Flat Creative Picture Controls (Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, Carbon); selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls
- Media SD, SDHC (UHS-I compliant), SDXC (UHS-I compliant)
- File system DCF 2.0, Exif 2.31, PictBridge
- Viewfinder 0.99-cm/0.39-in. approx. 2360k-dot (XGA) OLED electronic viewfinder with color balance and auto and 7-level manual brightness controls
- Eyepoint 19.5 mm (-1.0 m(*1)); from center surface of viewfinder eyepiece lens)
- Speed 1/4000 to 30 s (choose from step sizes of 1/3 and 1/2 EV), bulb, time
- Flash sync speed X= 1/200 s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/200 s or slower; Auto FP High- Speed sync supported
- Range (ISO 100, f/2.0 lens, 20 °C/68 °F) –4 to +17 EV
- ISO sensitivity ISO 100 to 51200 (choose from step sizes of 1/3 and 1/2 EV); can also be set to approx. 1 or 2 EV (ISO 204800 equivalent) above ISO 51200; auto ISO sensitivity control available
- Active D-Lighting Can be selected from Auto, Extra high, High, Normal, Low, or Off
- Autofocus system Hybrid phase-detection/contrast AF with AF assist
- Nikon Creative Lighting System i-TTL flash control, optical Advanced Wireless Lighting, FV lock, Color Information Communication, Auto FP High-Speed Sync
- Connectivity Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Hi-Speed USB with Micro-B connector; connection to built-in USB port is recommended/ Type D HDMI connector
- Battery One EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Charging AC adapter EH-73P charging AC adapter
- Weight Approx. 450 g ( 15.9 oz. ) with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 395 g/14 oz. (camera body only)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.